An overview of contents only insurance
Your valuable treasures are the things that make your home beautiful. Whether you are renting a house or own one, contents only insurance is a necessity. Suppose an unforeseeable event such as a fire outbreak occurs, your belongings will get damaged. Therefore, will you be able to financially cater for the damage? That’s where contents only insurance comes to your aid. Contents only insurance protects your valuable possessions against damage. Not only does it offer financial protection but also peace of mind.
Cost of contents only insurance
How much does contents only insurance cost? It primarily depends on several factors:
- The level of cover you want to purchase: Do you want to purchase contents insurance or home insurance as well?
- The value of your valuable treasures: You can use an online calculator to find out the value of your belongings.
- The number of claims you make will affect your premium rate.
- Applicable discounts: It’s wise to take advantage of any discounts the insurer might be offering.
Benefits of contents only insurance
What are the benefits of buying contents only insurance?
- Under contents only insurance, you are sure that your valuable possessions are protected. This is in case of any damage caused by an unforeseeable event such as fire outbreak.
- You will also have peace of mind knowing that any damage caused will be covered under contents only insurance.
- Financial protection: Under contents only insurance, you are assured that any damages caused will be taken care of. Therefore, in case of any damage, you will be able to get back on your feet as fast as possible.
5 best contents only insurance
There are a number of insurance providers who offer contents only insurance. Some of them include Aviva, Churchill, Saga, Tesco Bank, and John Lewis Finance Insurance.